- Husbands are less expensive to shoe.
- Feeding a husband doesn't require anything that even mildly compares with the hassle of putting up hay.
- A lame husband can still work
- A husband with a belly-ache doesn't have to be walked.
- Husbands don't try to scratch their heads on your back.
- They're better able to understand your puns.
- If they're playing hard to catch, you may be able to run them down on foot.
- They know their name.
- They pay their own bills.
- They apologize if they step on your toes.
- No saddle fitting problems.
- They seldom refuse to get into the vehicle.
- They don't panic, yelling and running all through the house when you leave them alone. (Unless you left the kids
- For a nominal fee, you can hire someone else to clip them.
- They don't like the lady next door just as well as you just because she fed him for 3 days straight.